No output voltage and buzzer sounds continuously?
Low input DC voltage
|• Recharge or replace the battery|
High input DC voltage
|• Do not use it when the battery is charging.|
• Check the rated voltage of the battery and make sure that it is in the allowable input voltage range
|• Reduce the load power.|
|• Disconnect the load and let it cool naturally for 10 to 30 minutes.|
• Reduce the load.
• Avoid blocking the vent and improve the ventilation condition.
No AC output voltage?
1. The power switch is off.
2. Poor contact with battery
|• Press the power switch for 1-2 second to turn it on,it is a long press type switch|
• Check the cables and make sure they are tightly connected.
Output voltage below 100V AC?
A “True RMS” voltage meter is required to properly measure output voltage of modified wave inverter
|• Test output voltage with a True RMS meter|
• Try to maintain the input voltage in the range of rated power
• Change the battery of the meter to test again.
Cannot drive the load？
1. Load power is too large, or the actual power of the appliance exceeds nominal power.
2. The starting power is larger than rated power (especially for appliances with motor).
3. Battery is too small
|• Reduce the load power, or turn on the appliance first, then turn on the inverter.|
• Choose a bigger inverter
• Change a bigger battery and ensure fully charged
Tester indicated “Open Ground ”?
This is because it is not connected to a “true Earth ground”, not connected to a metal rod stuck in the Earth. It would be impossible to do so in a boat or car while moving.The power inverter DOES NOT and cannot create a true Earth ground on its own.
|• Don’t need the tester to do the Grounding Test,the tester is only useful for home • AC. efer to the manual to do the Grounding|
Starting alarm ?
The main reason is that the instantaneous current is too large, which leads to the detection of low voltage and triggles under-voltage alarm.
|• Please restart the inverter several times.|
Got 40V or so while testing inverter’s ground wire and zero line ?
This voltage has no meaning, zero line can be ground
|• This is normal,there is no current leakage|